Easy for Everyday
Top 3 To Try
About the Author
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Grilled Cheese and Zucchini Sandwich
1 zucchini or squash
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Sourdough roll or english muffin
1. Peel and wash the zucchini. Slice into desired thickness, about a 1/4 inch
2. Drizzle olive oil and seasonings on slices.
3. Grill over medium to medium-high heat, turning occasionally until grill-marks, golden brown; take off heat.
4. Layer cheese and grilled zucchini in roll.
5. Grill over medium heat until golden brown and slightly crispy.
-- Thanks to my sister Chelsea who kindly let me share her recipe as a guest contributor!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)